Saturday 2 February 2008

Moonlight Shadow

As I haven't managed to post any new work since October I thought it was high time I updated my spot, I love playing with inks (& paints) and have recently developed a 'thing' about shadows and reflections.


This is a topper I made (October time ish) using the resist technique, very simple, torn paper for the 'hill's' and as a mask for the brayered sky, I used a twinkling H2o lid, clear ink & white embossing powder for the moon (I didn't want a solid circle), an Anna Griffin fir tree stamp, stamped right way up in Azure stayzon and in grey for the shadow.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Love the effect Gail

Ann said...

WOW!! Stunning Gail....another technique for me to try!!

Hugs
Ann-R XX

Ann said...

Brilliant Gail love it, love the colours

Ann
xxx