Sunday 16 March 2008

February Calander page

February's calander page was a bit of a struggle, but then every craft project I started was a bit of a struggle, don't know why, just one of those months.
For this one I used two of my favourite heart stamps (can't remember the make, sorry) a dotty florish stamp from Stamp Addicts, I drew the primroses & snowdrops as I don't have any spring flower stamps. The background is done in shimmer chalks going from a pale yellow to pink, I used watercolour paints for the leaves, gold perfect pearls for the primroses and a lovely white pearl paint dauber from the Tim Holtz range (I used it as a paint) for the snowdrops.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren White said...

Beautiful, I can't say any more. You are such a good artist too. A 3 year old could draw better than me lol. You are wasted, you should be designing your own stamps ^-^ x Patsy (I am using DD's pc)

Carol Ann said...

What a fabulous page you are very gifted to be able to draw those spring flowers.

Jo said...

Beautiful!! You are a true artist, the flowers are amazing :o)

Kaz said...

wow! you drew this....it's gorgeous, lovely page. really beautiful work.

Ann said...

Stunning - really beautiful, you're very talented xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.